Monday, March 23, 2009

Progress!

There are a few things I wanted to touch base on today...

First of all, I've been making progress on the recording software and I think I'll be able to record some stuff today. I may have to go on YouTube and find some video tutorials to figure out the best settings for the videos but that shouldn't take too long.

Along those lines, I've been having a lot of fun lately putting up some live streams of me playing video games with commentary, so I'll be making that a regular thing. Hopefully some of my viewers will watch my upcoming YouTube videos, and I'll get some subscribers on YouTube that will go and check out my UStream channel. Now I just have to figure out a time.

I'll be making another announcement about this, but this is something VERY IMPORTANT!!! Recently I found out about a group of gamers known as "The Speed Gamers." These fine people put on marathons of video game series in order to raise money for charity. Coming up on May 15-17 they will be doing a marathon of the Mother/Earthbound series, raising money for "Susan G. Koman for the Cure." I hope that you all will go and check it out, or at least donate if you don't want to stick around and watch. You should stick around and watch though because it's always a lot of fun with the commentators and thei schenanigans.

Here's a link to the charity website: http://www.komenoregon.org/

1 comment:

  1. Okay, so maybe I haven't made any progress at all. -_-

    ReplyDelete