Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Upcoming Video Game Walkthroughs/Let's Plays

Ok, so here's a list of games I'm either planning to do or at least thinking about making a VGW/Let's Play series of videos on. Gonna start with a few quick ones and then move onto a big project. I plan to record a couple different complete Let's Plays before I post them, but we all know how impatient I am and I'll probably end up posting them right as I finish them. >.<

Definite

Kirby's Dream Land 3 (SNES)
Mega Man IV (NES)
Pokemon Colliseum - Mt. Battle (GC)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles IV: Turtles in Time (SNES)

Very Likely
Final Fantasy VI (SNES/PS1)
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (SNES)
Mega Man VI (NES)
Secret of Mana (SNES/Wii Virtual Console)

Somewhat Likely
Chrono Cross (PS1)
Chrono Trigger (SNES)
Final Fantasy XII (PS2)
Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones (GBA)
Mega Man X (SNES)

Maybe
Banjo Kazooie (N64)
Donkey Kong 64 (N64)
Final Fantasy X (PS2)
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King (Wiiware)
Final Fantasy Tactics (PS1)
Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance (GC)
Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn (Wii)
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (N64/Wii Virtual Console)
Mega Man X6 (PS1)
Ogre Battle: March of the Black Queen (SNE/Wii Virtual Console)
Ogre Battle 64 (N64)
Paper Mario (Wii Virtual Console)
Sonic Unleashed (Wii)
Super Smash Bros. Brawl - With guests? (Wii)
Z.O.I.D.S. Battle Legends (GC)

No comments:

Post a Comment